• The dual monitor docking station is designed for those who want a one-stop upgrade for Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, USB4, USB 3.0, or USB-C laptops.
• The NewQ Universal Laptop Docking Station for Windows and MacOS allows you to add dual monitors, and connect your peripherals, all through a single USB-C cable back to your laptop.
• Quickly come and go from your desk with ease. By connecting one cable to your laptop, you gain 12 extra ports of connectivity, making it easier to do more work in less time.
• NQ-DK-03 is the dock you need to maximize your productivity and your workspace. Great for business uses such as email, web applications, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and more, save your valuable desk space.
• If you meet any problems with the dock, we will be glad to replace you with a new one. In addition, if you want to return the product, you can mail us to get a satisfactory solution before that.
In the Box:
1 * Docking Station, 1 * User Guide, 1 * Display Guidelines (for MacOS and Windows)
Product Size:L 9.05 / W 1.65 / H 0.67 (inch)
Cable Length: 15.7 inch
2 * HDMI 2.0: Up to 4K@60Hz with HDR, 4K@30Hz, 1080p@60Hz, for HDMI-enabled monitor, HDTV, and projector.
3 x USB-A 3.0 GEN1: Up to 5V/1.5A , up to 5Gbps, for smartphones, USB flash drive, mouse, keyboard, and more.
1 * USB-C 3.0 GEN1: Up to 5V/1.5A , up to 5Gbps, for smartphones, USB flash drive, mouse, keyboard, and more.
1 * USB-A 2.0: Up to 5V/1.5A, up to 480Mbps, for smartphones, USB flash drive, mouse, keyboard, and more.
1 * SD/TF card reader: UHS-I mode, 104MB/s, up to 2TB capacity, read and write with SDXC, SDHC, SD and TF cards.
1 * RJ45 Ethernet: 1000/100/10 Mbps ( It requires a CAT6 or higher Ethernet cable to reach a maximum 1000 Mbps internet speed ).
1 * 3.5mm Audio: For headphones, speaker, microphone, or other audio equipment. (less than or equal to 32 ohms)
1 * PD-IN（supports 100W Max）: A maximum 100W which means you can charge your laptop at full speed.
All these interfaces allow you to have USB C to USB A adapter, Ethernet adapter, USB C to HDMI adapter, USB C to SD TF card, USB audio adapter at one time!
laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor
Dual High-Resolution Displays: Get more screen space for more productivity. High resolution displays will change the way you manage your out of control tabs and your workflow.
Advance Chip:Expand your work opportunities and provide you more stable performance. No need any drivers or software, just plug and play.
1.Triple Display for Windows:only support the Triple display for Windows(such as hp laptop、dell laptop、lenovo laptop、asus laptop、acer laptop etc.). In extend mode, allows you to display the content of your laptop to 2 monitors which maximum output up to 3840*2160@30hz resolution.
2.MST Function: For Apple laptop (Macbook Pro and Macbook Air), its not support extend 2 different screens, displays are Mirror mode only which is limited by Mac itself. means that the two external monitors are same. but laptop screen can display different content from them.
3.Not support some usb c devices:For using display function, please confirm the type c port on your laptop supports video output. If you are not sure, you can consult the laptop after-sales service or our.
4.4K HDMI Display:The final resolution of HDMI output depends on your host devices. (Only when your devices support 4K resolution, the video output will be 4K).
Compatible Devices (partial listed):
• MacBook Pro 2016 and above; MacBook Air 2018 and above;
• ASUS ZenBook3 / ZenBook Pro / ZenBook Flip / ZenFone 3 Ultra.
• Chrome / Chrome Pixelbook with USB-C Port.
• New Surface Book, Huawei Matebook；Samsung Galaxy Book / Galaxy TabPro S.
• Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8 Plus / Note 8；LG G5 / G4 / V20 / V30；HTC One U11 / 10；OnePlus 3 /2.
• Steam Deck
• Other Type-C devices that support USB3.1 /PD3.0 /DP1.2
Incompatible Devices (partial listed):
• Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note10.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1、Any adapter needed for that docking?
There is no adapter in the standard version, the standard version dock can work without adapter. You can also use your laptop's adapter (USB-C) to charge.
If you need an adapter, please choose the Upgraded version (with 96W Adapter).
2、Why is one screen not showing when 2 HDMIs are connected at the same time?
This problem is usually caused by incorrect display settings on PC.
Normally, when you only connect 1 HDMI, there are only options for mirror or extend mode in the system settings.
But when you connect 2 HDMIs, in addition to mirror and extend mode, you can also choose to display only one of the screen (whether the dual screens are displayed for the first time usually depends on the initial settings of the PC).
So if one of the screens doesn't show, maybe the display settings are wrong, please try adjusting to mirror or extend mode.